Weekly Championship - Week 1 is a Standard tournament with an entry fee of $0.00 and is scheduled to begin on Saturday @ 09:00am PDT
Registration online closes on Saturday @ 07:00am PDT
All Times are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
If you are on the qualified players list you do not need to register, you will be enrolled in the event automatically. if you believe you shoudl be on the list of qualified players and are not contact a discord admin
- Decklists must be submitted via my.cfbevents.com, no later than 10 minutes prior to the start of the event. All decklists will be public once the event begins. this does not need to be the same decklist as you qualified with. Players must use the same deck on Day Two that they used on Day One.
- 50-minute rounds
- Day One will consist of 8 Swiss Rounds followed by a cut. Day Two will consist of 6 Swiss Rounds and the Top 8 single-elimination playoff.
- All players with an X-2-0 record (18 points or better) or the top 128 players – whichever is greater, advance to the second day of competition for prizes and invitations.
- Participants must join the ChannelFireball Discord server, as pairings and event announcements will be made in the corresponding Daily Qualifier channel. Pairings will be announced in the discord server and can be found at https://my.cfbevents.com/event/132
- All matches will be played using direct challenge tournament mode. A video on how to use direct challenge mode is available here. Players will have 5 minutes after pairing to begin their match. Players who have not begun after 5 minutes and do not respond to admin staff inquires will be dropped.
- It is the winner's responsibility to submit results for the match. Results will be submitted to the MFOBot in the mfo-results channel using the command ' !result <ArenaID> <match score>'. (ex. "!result Jace#45678 2-1" means user Jace#45678 won the match 2 games to 1.) In order to have the result recorded, the ArenaID and Discord user submitting the result must match the information used to register. Accepted <match score> values are: 2-0, 2-1, 1-0 , 1-1, ID. in the event of a draw both players should submit the result to MFOBot.
- Players wishing to Drop can also do that using MFOBot in the mfo-results channel using the command '!drop <arenaID>' agian the ArenaID and Discord user submitting the result must match the information used to register.
- At the end of the round timer, any players that have not submitted results and do not respond to admins within 3 minutes will be considered to have drawn the round.
- Players wishing to be have their stream featured on MagicFest Online coverage should include their twitch username in their registration
- Full policy information is available on the fact sheet and our players guide has additional helpful tips and instructions
Don't have a DCI number? Get one now at accounts.wizards.com