Pokemon Showdown - October is a Standard tournament with an entry fee of $0.00 and is scheduled to begin on Saturday @ 09:00am PDT
Registration online closes on Saturday @ 08:00am PDT
Join the CFB Pro Showdown. Free for all CFB Pro Subscribers.
- Single Elimination, best-of-3
- 50 minute round timer
- All players will be required to check-in for the event 10 min prior to start or will be dropped. Checkin process will be available starting 60 min prior to event start. to checkin enter !checkin in the #showdown-results channel
- Decklists must be submitted via my.cfbevents.com, no later than 10 minutes prior to the start of the event. All decklists will be public once the event begins.
- Participants must join the ChannelFireball Discord server, as pairings and event announcements will be made in the pro-showdown channels. Pairings will be announced in the discord server and can be found at my.cfbevents.com
- All matches will be played using the Pokemon TCG Online Game Client.
- It is the winner's responsibility to submit results for the match. Results will be submitted to the Discord Bot in the showdown-results channel using the command ' !result <PTCGO ID> <match score>'. ;(ex. "!result Lass Win" means user Lass won the match .) In order to have the result recorded, the PTCGO ID and Discord user submitting the result must match the information used to register.
- Players wishing to Drop can also do that using discord Bot in the showdown-results channel using the command '!drop <PTCGO ID>' agian the PTCGO ID and Discord user submitting the result must match the information used to register.
- At the end of the round timer, any players that have not submitted results and do not respond to admins within 3 minutes will be considered a double loss
- 1st: $300 ChannelFireball Store Credit
- 2nd: $200 ChannelFireball Store Credit
- 3rd-4th: $100 ChannelFireball Store Credit
- 5th-8th: $75 ChannelFireball Store Credit
Don't have a DCI number? Get one now at accounts.wizards.com